- Always look for this symbol, which will appear with text to indicate actions are available, , to help you find missions or side job actions throughout the stations.
- Many experienced citizens are in the chat who love to help and share tips. Our team members also use the chat occasionally.
- The Resource Hub is part of your CORETECHS. It contains FAQ and useful starting tips about basic features like rations, inventory, careers etc.
- There are a some useful fan sites giving advice for starters, but also sharing professional insights and strategies (see below).
- Stay up to date! Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and read our dev blog.
- On the upper right of your screen is a Report Bugs link (also indicated with a bug icon ). This link will take you to a form to notify us of bugs and it even auto-fills several details for you.
Screenshots cannot be added yet so if you want to share a picture, the best way is using a free picture host and adding the link to your message. In case of issues, the team will always help you, just send us an email or get in touch with Taustation_Stargazer on Skype to share the picture.
- As an alternative, you can also report an issue or a potential one on the forums. Please create a single post per issue with meaningful subjects like "[typo] in mission Fun Gus".
- You can also send us an email, including pictures at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tau Station wants to provide a welcoming gaming atmosphere without conflicts or things like disturbing behavior.
We have integrated abuse report functions, which empower each of you to report such issues easily. There are report buttons in the chat (simply click on a message), forums, game emails (private messages), and blog posts.
Along with this, you can always get in touch with us (see next help topic).
You can contact us in various ways. We will try to answer as quickly as possible. General questions can be asked on various channels, but in case you need 1:1 support, especially in case any private data is involved, please do not use public channels and get in touch with our customer support via email instead.
- For game questions, using our forums will also allow other players to help you. The forum is also the right place for suggestions and game related discussions.
- You can also send us (private) messages on Facebook or Twitter.
- Feel free to connect with StarGazer.
- The team will show up in chat when possible, but please understand that depending on the overall chat activity a question might get lost if no team member is active when you ask. In case of conflicts or if a private data is involved: Please do not use the public chat and preferably connect to us by an alternative way.
Get in touch with the customer support by sending an email to email@example.com.
Please do not forget to let us know who you are, and how we can help you.
If you registered your account on our website, please make sure to use the email address you signed-up.
If you joined via a game portal, please let us know where you are playing Tau Station.
This speeds things up as it helps to validate about which account we are talking.