Close CORETECHS. Return to home page

Coretechs

Forum

Return to Forum

[typos] Mission: ''Bloody Evaluation'' (SPOILERS)

I wish to preface these notes by affirming that I have no objection whatsoever to British spellings, but staff has expressed a preference for American English.

Cur8 (Career Advisory): "I was under the impression that you travelled frequently..." (correct British spelling, but in American English should be "traveled" with only one L)

Qui9 (Market): "I found one more incident which wasn't publicised as heavily as the rest." (correct British spelling, but in American English should be "publiciZed" with a Z)

Qui9 (Residences): "...there are diamonds marking each hour." (should be "segment" or some other unit of Galactic Coordinated Time)

Qui9 (Bar): "...multiple intepretations are possible." (should be "inteRpretations")

Luz Meridiana (Inn): "Luz realises what's happening..." (correct British spelling, but in American English should be "realiZes" with a Z)

"I'll get someone to analyse this." (same, should be "analyZe")

"...she spiked the drinks of her neighbours..." (correct British spelling, but in American English should be "neighbors" with no U)

"Eventually someone rushes into the room and starts analysing the bottle's contents..." (correct British spelling, but in American English should be "analyZing")

Qui9 (Bar): "I must apologise for leaving you insuspense." (same, should be "apologiZe"; missing space, should be "in suspense")

"...when he saw me he apologised for mistaking me for another gynoid..." (same, should be "apologized")

"...I realised she was a more likely suspect." (same, should be "realiZed")

Cur8 (Career Advisory): "...she was removed for malpractise." (correct British spelling, but in American English should be "malpractiCe" with a C)

Comments

1. Just shared with the team! Thank you Shadow. :-)