Close CORETECHS. Return to home page

Coretechs

Forum

Return to Forum

any born girls playing girl characters here

i could use ur guidance and help trying to raise to level 2 then 3 career level thks

Comments

1. Hello,

I am not sure why being a woman can help here, but here I am. :-)

A few players have been putting together some guide to help you with Tau Station: here one of them: https://tauguide.de/#pursue-a-career

The idea with career is simple. You do as many easy and normal tasks as you can without failing and you will be promoted. Taking into consideration that, you need to have been at this rank for a certain amount of time. :-)

I hope it helps.

Cheers,

Leila

2. its like reading a female author or using a cry.o.gene.specific multileveled encryption encoder to throat check on cyberspace, ITS CAUSE OF THE INTENTION AND WHERE THAT INTENTION IS COMING FROM. too many jackals cant even walk my dog in private, excuse get help from born girls without data showing up from behind, without any girls, watching me gettingbhelp, FROM A BORN GIRL, uninvi.TED. thats the delta quad.rant im living in, so.lars system since they cant have me theyll united we stand divided wevfall tresspass every second, want to be different$as said the moment i opened the post massage door and another devonlessumalesskimless samurai sword was waiting,the perve.affected soldier especially that mouth$. have a laugh single l leia and see this post as a truthful have2 overshare. if u didnt mind some private game questions andvtruthfully ur a born girl playing a girl character on tau station online, id love to have your girl energy helping me, THE ONLY ENERGY EVER CONSENTED, AND IN BROAD DAYLIGHTS FRONT STREET ACCEPTABLE. neet game concept except ill never have the fair chance to start when everyone else did so the hooligans r always 150 ahead, claiming slayer status lifetime ha ha, thks LEIA, hope i got the spelling core.erect. protect urself from mk ultra atvall times, even accepting beers with ur so called family in wellington, HEAVY, welcome to lodestar or.bit.coined$