- Talking to The Sarge "...via your CORETECHS unil a number of options..." unil -> until
One Life on Little Earth
- Cloning Vats (introduction) - "...eligible string of graffiti" eligible -> illegible
- Ruins - waver (person who waves) -> waiver (document of release from obligation)
- Ruins - "local's opinions" -> "locals' opinions" (assuming it's more than one over-opinionated local)
- Security - Brother Rufus says "He accosted me ... arrest him now" (wrong pronouns referring to my female character, but excusable due to the concussion I gave le Frère when I tackled him in the Port)
Also in the introduction at the Cloning Vats, is a reference to a typewriter with "circular leavers". I see that leavers is an obsolete spelling of levers, a word which can be pronounced with either short or long "e" depending on where you live on Old Earth and which can move the world if it is long enough and there exists a place to stand.
Re: TYPOS: COBRA Effect/One Life on Earth by StarGazer at 216.15/51:991 GCT
Thank you so much! We'll have a look at it.
TYPOS: Curtain Call/Paper Trail by Morag-Tsikhanouskaya at 216.15/70:989 GCT
Cheers, StarGazer. Here's a couple more while you're digging around.
Theatre: Frazer Dale speaking
Gov't Center: Agent Cruise speaking
Re: TYPOS: Curtain Call/Paper Trail by StarGazer at 216.21/39:159 GCT
Thanks! I shared your findings with our narrative team-