Close CORETECHS. Return to home page

Coretechs

Forum

Return to Forum

Meet the devs on 07-Apr-2022: Tell us your time preference! Post locked

Post update (Mar-29) - Meeting date changed!

Dear Citizens,

we need to postpone the video call by 1 week on health grounds. We apologize for the inconvenience. As a result, we continue to collect time preference post/preference updates until this Sunday (Apr-03).

• Please continue to share your time preference
  • If you already posted, please update your reply if needed
  • We'll collect your time preferences until Sunday, 03rd of April, and announce the final decision/result in the days after.

Thanks!

StarGazer for the team

Original post

Hear ye, hear ye, Citizens!

On Thursday, the 31st of March 2022, you can meet the dev team of Tau Station in a video call (see blog post). Please share your time preferences in this thread, because we want to ensure that as many Community members will be able to join the call as possible.

How to post

• 1 post per Citizen only (no discussions to keep it simple and clean)
  • Modify your post if needed
  • Post your time slot in UTC, for example 16:00 - 22:00 UTC

Here's a useful website to convert your time into UTC: simply add your city if it's not already listed and modify the time (example is at 18:00 UTC).

Results

We'll collect your time preferences until Sunday, 27th of March, and announce the final decision/result in the days after.

Cheers!

StarGazer

Comments

1. 17:00 - 20:00 UTC

2. Please have a look at the updated announcement and update your time preference if needed.

We have to postpone the team call by 1 week.

Thanks!

3. 8:00 - 14:00 UTC

4. Please have a look at the updated announcement and update your time preference if needed.

Thanks!

5. Unfortunately on April 7th I can't make it during working hours. My preference: UTC 18:00 - 24:00 UTC

6. Please have a look at the updated announcement and update your time preference if needed.

Thanks!

7. Thanks to everyone who replied already.

I posted a reminder on Discord that more Citizens share their time frames with us!

There's still time to post the entire week.

Cheers!

8. 14:00 - 22:00 UTC

9. Please have a look at the updated announcement and update your time preference if needed.

Thanks!

10. Thank you very much :)

We might need to postpone the meeting on health grounds. I keep you posted...