Post update (Mar-29) - Meeting date changed!
we need to postpone the video call by 1 week on health grounds. We apologize for the inconvenience. As a result, we continue to collect time preference post/preference updates until this Sunday (Apr-03).
- Please continue to share your time preference
- If you already posted, please update your reply if needed
- We'll collect your time preferences until Sunday, 03rd of April, and announce the final decision/result in the days after.
StarGazer for the team
Hear ye, hear ye, Citizens!
On Thursday, the 31st of March 2022, you can meet the dev team of Tau Station in a video call (see blog post). Please share your time preferences in this thread, because we want to ensure that as many Community members will be able to join the call as possible.
How to post
- 1 post per Citizen only (no discussions to keep it simple and clean)
- Modify your post if needed
- Post your time slot in UTC, for example 16:00 - 22:00 UTC
Here's a useful website to convert your time into UTC: simply add your city if it's not already listed and modify the time (example is at 18:00 UTC).
We'll collect your time preferences until Sunday, 27th of March, and announce the final decision/result in the days after.