As I understand it:
- There is a new private ship available for purchase.
- This new ship is available only in Sirius.
- Sirius, being a Freebooter system, has no public interstellar shuttle.
- Therefore, players must fly their own private ships to Sirius.
- There is also no way to get to or from any station in Sirius other than flying a private ship.
- Therefore, upon purchasing the new ship, players will necessarily have two ships at the same station.
- Players cannot fly more than one ship at a time.
- Due to the lack of public transportation, there is no way to fly one ship away and then return for the second ship.
- Therefore, the only way to acquire the new ship is to abandon another ship in Sirius permanently.
Is this intended?