Close CORETECHS. Return to home page

Coretechs

Forum

Return to Forum

[Announcement] Operation Stim-ulation — Closing and a word of appreciation

Closing at 208.17

Operation Stim-ulation is closing as the objective of getting all stims was achieved. More importantly, in the last 15 days, it involved a intergalactical participation without boundaries of syndicate, faction or believe :) A big thank you to all!!

• The total number seems to be 372, but it can be different or changed after any updates, so If you think you have a stim that could be new, please feel free to get in touch.
  • Operations beyond stims might happen, so maybe the space stuff in the near future might be worth more than what Vendors can offer.

Stay stim-ulated! :)

[Completed] Stage 2 — from 208.14 to 208.17 GCT

I'm currently trying to get my Stim collection to an end and I'm missing only 4 stims, listed below, and I'm available to buy them from players for 30 000 credits each (market value of 1-day VIP or 290 bonds):

• Mil T01-V023-3.59-3.62-3.65-3.62-0.03
  • Mil T01-V027-3.62x4-0.03
  • Mil T03-V015-7.54x4-0.03
  • Mil T04-V031-8.93x5-0.035

Please note:

• I'm not missing any stim available from Vendors using credits or bonds;
  • I'm available to negotiate the 30 000 credits for any other term that you think it's better for you;
  • the 10 % Public Market fee for listing an item is on you, but don't let this get in the way, if needed, an agreement can surely be set.

If you think you migth have a stim worth some credits, just get in touch in-game or Discord.

A big thank you for all the participation during Stage 1 that seriously decreased the number of missing stims! :)

[Completed] Stage 1 (getting my final ~100 stims) — from 208.02 to 208.14 GCT

I'm currently trying to get my Stim collection closer to an end. In that sense, I'm available to buy from players any stim that I'm missing according to following prices:

• stim available from loot — 4 000 credits per stim (price adjustments can occur). 123 stims and 492 000 credits missing.
  • stim available from Vendors with credits — no stim missing;
  • stim available from Vendors with bonds — Exchange Rate of 344,83 credits per bond (290 bonds for 100 000 credits), ranging from 12 to 58 bonds. 41 stims and 346 898,98 credits missing.

Please note:

• items availability according to your location can be provided;
  • if it's easier for you, you can send me a list of your stims and I can check if I'm missing it.
  • the 10 % Public Market fee for listing an item is on you, but don't let this get in the way, if needed, an agreement can surely be set.

If you think you migth have a stim worth some credits, just get in touch in-game or Discord.

Comments

1. [Active] Stage 2 — from 208.14 GCT until the present day

2. None in my pile, Southeryn. I'll keep an eye out on new acquisitions, though. Good luck finishing the collection.

3. Much appreciated Anola!