Two tiny typographical errors:
- Mission goal (Ruins): "Collect one final piece of salvage in the ruins of København. before returning to Iwo." (extraneous period)
- Mission step (Ruins): "Search a safer looking derelict ship for salvage ." (extraneous space before period)
A few universe-consistency errors:
- "We thank you for your visit and hope you will enjoy your last 6.7 remaining minutes of life." (should be "0.47 segments" or something like that)
- "You can't help but feel the 6.7 minutes running out..." (same)
- "After what seems like an eternity, but is presumably less than 6.7 minutes..." (same)
- "...when you seem to be down to your best approximation of around 20 seconds left..." (should be "units")
And two logical errors:
- First three goals are: "Salvage [5/4/3] Ship Parts from the derelict ship in the Wreckage." Then it skips to: "Collect one final piece of salvage in the ruins of København..." and, on turn-in: "You no longer have 4 'Ship Part'." Either there's a part missing, or those first three goals should be for [4/3/2] Ship Parts.
- Iwo (Port): "Here's a little extra friend, call it hazard pay." But you receive no extra pay, just the 27.50 credits shown in Side Jobs.