Close CORETECHS. Return to home page

Coretechs

Back to Citizen Council

Citizen Council Forum

Return to Forum

[suggestion] "New" flags

Right now, when you enter the Forum you can see a useful "New" flag on threads that you haven't yet read (typically because they've been created or updated since your last visit). Since that code already exists, such a flag would be quite useful in some other places, too:

• Next to the CORETECHS "Forum" link on the main page when there is at least one unread "New" thread.
  • Next to the "Citizen Council" link on the main page when there is at least one unread "New" thread in the Citizen Council Forum.
  • Next to the "Syndicates" link on the main page when there is at least one unread "New" thread in the player's Syndicate Forum.
  • Next to blogs that have unread "New" updates.
  • Next to the CORETECHS "Blogs" link on the main page when there is at lest one blog with an unread "New" update.

I know this has been mentioned before, but it was pre-Citizen Council and long enough ago that I'm pretty sure it's fallen off the radar. I also know that it may not seem like a high priority, but sadly the forums are pretty quiet, and I suspect people would visit them more (and perhaps interact more) if they knew there was new content.

Comments

1. Added to Trello.