This latest update gives us more game areas that have been ported to react, with several redesigns for general messaging, and adjustments to ship tuning and training. Read below for further information…
Areas Ported to React
As with every update, we ported further pages to react, bringing us one step closer to the one-page application and ultimately the addition of music for the game. This means, the following areas no longer reload on interactions:
- The Inn
- The Lounge
- The Hotel Rooms
UI & Messaging
- Private Ship – The description for tuning up your ship has been amended. You will keep your odometer stats for total traveled kilometers, with only the last tune-up count being updated.
- Training Stats – We have added various feedback messages for cases when training your stats are not possible.
- Employment Center – When you decide to pause your career, a confirmation dialog is shown rather than a modal anymore.
- Speech Bubbles – Many speech bubbles have been redesigned to enhance their readability and visibility by amending text spacing and adding a glow (see example below).
- Training your Intelligence within the Emergency Shuttle now works as intended.
- Specific cases of confinement related issues in the SickBay have been fixed.
Stargazer for the Tau Station team