March ends with a big content update: the Public Market is available and you can start trading with other survivors now! Additionally, a new mission is live, and the combat system and its feedback reporting have been improved. The opening of the Public Market created a need for a global balancing of item drop rates as well, to support demand and to ensure item trading is beneficial for everyone.
- Public Market – Let the trades begin! The player market is open (formerly known as, “Electronic Market”). You can now enter this new sub-area in the Market, and offer your items for sale or buy goods from other survivors.
- Clone updates – When you level up, your “default clone” (the one you re-spawn into if you’ve not bought one) now has the stats you started the level at.
- “The Warning” (level 10, has preconditions) on Bordeaux, part of the Alpha Centauri system.
Changes in Missions
- “Beyond the Seal” on Alpha Centauri Jump Gate (text) – Typos fixed.
- “Cloned but not Forgotten” on København (text) – Typo gave up and ran away.
- “Everybody Loves a Clown” on Cirque Centauri (text) – Pronouns in two choices now match with the other available choices.
- “Fashion Victim” on (choices) – Fixed the ending so only the proper choices are shown.
- “Holy Work” on Daedalus (text) – Dialogue now reflects promised reward at completion.
- “Smoke and Mirrors” on Taungoo (text) – Typos removed; reworked a piece of dialogue.
- “The Chemist” on Moissan (text) – Wording on choices improved.
- “The Chemist” on Moissan (stuck) – An NPC is now showing up as intended. You can finally meet Alexandre at the University with Lolly.
- Display – Now showing the weapon you were attacked with.
- Reporting – Some glitches in damage calculation and display have been resolved.
Various Improvements & Fixes
- Balancing – Item drops (finding items) during scavenging in the Ruins have been reduced to help create demand in the Public Market. The reduction is also needed to prepare for the planned crafting feature.
- Forums – Locked topic are now indicated by an icon (e.g. in announcements).
- Items – Individual item pages have been styled (example).