This week’s update brings several detail improvements and additions, the Community has been asking for. For example, the weapon type is now exposed in the detail view of a weapon. The team has been focusing on the Syndicate’s feature that are so close…it nearly hit this version. Read on to see all details about the new version update.
Game Improvements & Changes
- Chat (texts) – You are able to copy-n-paste texts from chat again (please test it).
- Profiles (weapons) – You can no longer see the “secondary weapon” description when you view another character. Better hope it’s not a BFG!
- Ship (refurbishment) – An issue has been resolved that caused an error 500 on the website when your ship was last refurbished.
- Shipping Bay (sender) – Clicking on the shipper’s name now shows their profile, not yours.
- Shop (email) – Shop purchases will now trigger an in-game confirmation email for you.
- Weapons (types) – Weapon types are now exposed in the detail view of an item.
Text Changes & Typo Hunting
- Chitinous Cuirass (item name) – A typo in the name has been corrected. Check it here.
- Shredhand of moritz (nick) – The citizens’ name is in lower case, so it be now on the item’s title and in the description text 🙂