This week’s update brings a new mission for the Alpha Centauri A system, a batch of new items, various improvements, and smaller changes. Once again, the team has been working on upcoming major content updates that need more than a week. Thanks to everyone who provided suggestions and reports; keep up the good work!
- Items – A set of new premium items and according pictures have been added.
- Mission – “Dancers of the Night Water” (level 9) on Spirit of Botswana (Alpha Centauri).
Mission Changes & Improvements
- Mission system (steps) – An improvement was implemented that resolves occasional “mission step not found” issues (e.g. “Last Night in Paris,” “Everybody loves a Clown”).
- “Dear Heart” (character) – Character description improved & a text glitch removed.
- “On the Outside” (path) – Suit check options have been removed to improve the mission.
- Smaller typos removed in some missions, for example: “On the Outside” (Room 513), ” “Shrine of Remains” (twisted characters).
Various Improvements & Fixes
- Discreet Work – NPC Raymond Kayes now always works as intended.
- Forums – Improved validation of forum posts was applied.
- Market – Sorting order of sub-areas has been rearranged.
- Public Market – A “sell your items” button has been added to make the flow more comfortable for you; similar to what you know from the Vendor Market.
- Public Market – A fix for Chrome mobile (adding price improved).
- Repairs – Repair times are consistent now.
- Ruins – New ability to decrease waiting time for the next PvE encounter with bonds.