Would you like to know the future direction for Tau Station’s orbit? Very soon, all Citizens will be able to join a video call with a number of our crew and talk about exactly that!
Post Update: Meeting date changed to April 7th!
we need to postpone the video call by one week to April the 7th on health grounds. We apologize for the inconvenience. As a result, we continue to collect your time preferences on the forums until Sunday, April the 3rd.
- Please continue to share your time preferences.
- If you already shared yours, please update your post if needed.
- We’ll collect your time preferences on the forums until Sunday, 03rd of April.
- We’ll announce the final time decision/result in the days after.
Hear ye, hear ye, Citizens!
In our huge update post about Desktop Version 1.0, we promised to invite all citizens to join a video call with the team. This event is coming closer with the end of March!
The open online meeting will be an opportunity to meet the team behind Tau Station and to get insights into our future development plans for our beloved MMO BIBLIO-RPG. Furthermore, you’ll be able to share feedback, ask questions and discuss with us.
When does it take place?
- Date: Thursday, 31st of March 2022
- Time: Will be announced after the Community have decided (see below)
- Conference URL: A link to our Zoom call will be shared ~5 minutes before the official start in the game-chat, on Discord, and on game forums.
Vote for the start time!
Tau Station’s citizens are widespread all around the globe, and we want as many Community members as possible to be be able to join the call. Therefore, we’ll collect your time suggestions on the game forum until Sunday, 27th of March (UTC).
We’re looking forward to talking to many of you soon!
Stargazer for the team